Setup and Service technician – Electrical appliances
- 1829131 Ontario Inc. O/A Teletime Superstore – Posted by email@example.com
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10202
- Category : Installation - Maint-Repair
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-03-31
- Posting Date : 31 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 31 Mar 2021
Employer: 1829131 Ontario Inc. O/A Teletime Superstore
Position: Setup and Service technician – Electrical appliances
Number of positions: 1
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 280 Rutherford Road S, Brampton, ON, L6W 3K7
Salary: $21.50 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.0-44.0 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Provide after sale technical services at the clients premises with respect to installation and service calls for the electrical appliances
• Conduct diagnostic assessment after installation to determine the proper functionality of the units.
• Estimate costs for repair and/or replacement of product, complete actual repairs, order required parts etc.
• Communicate with customer regarding details of diagnostic assessment, appropriate use, performance and maintenance of appliances and cost of repair versus replacement. Arrange for follow-up service calls as required.
• Complete required documentation e.g. written repair estimates, parts and/or equipment purchase orders, customer invoices etc. and provide documents in the store for entering information for processing of the orders e.g. part pricing, job codes, estimating labour costs etc. Communicate with purchasing department to ensure all required information is provided and is clearly understood e.g. verify parts number, job codes, etc.
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum 7-12 months of related work experience in appliance repairing/set up
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Demonstrated technical expertise in specified product lines, e.g. All major appliances
• Valid driver’s license required
• Must be able to communicate in English and write routine repair reports
• Related college studies or high school courses an asset
• Valid gas license and a refrigeration certificate an asset
How to ApplyBy emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet