Truck Driver – NOC 73300
- Urgiles Bros. Excavating Inc. – Posted by Owner
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 100638
- Category : Skilled Trades and Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 14 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 13 May 2024
Position: Truck Driver – NOC 73300
Employer: Urgiles Bros. Excavating Inc.
Location: 115 Milvan Dr. North York Ontario, M9L 1Z8
Location of employment: 115 Milvan Dr. North York Ontario, M9L 1Z8
Wages: $24.50 per hour, 30-44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Vacancies: 1 full-time and permanent position
Urgiles Bros. Excavating Inc. is a construction excavating company providing a full range of excavating and removal services across Ontario.
Based in North York Ontario, Urgiles Bros. Excavating Inc. has gained a reputation for combining years of experience with exceptional services since 2012. With a focus on meeting deadlines and customer expectations, Urgiles Bros. Excavating Inc. continues to grow in the industry.
We are currently looking for a Service Truck Driver to join our team based out of North York Ontario. Our Service Truck Driver supports our excavation and transportation division in 2 ways. One, by transporting parts and materials needed to operate our Heavy Equipment & Machinery, and two, by providing short-haul towing services of our small equipment to and from job sites.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operate and drive primarily tow trucks (flat beds) and Cube Vans to transport small machinery, hand held tools, and Diesel equipment parts needed for equipment operations on our job sites;
· Maintain parts inventory at the end of each daily shift;
· Communicate with dispatcher, and management staff using on-board communication devices;
· Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of towing assignment;
· Ensure excavating equipment and/or parts are secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow prevailing safety procedures;
· Record times of service on each job site;
· May perform minor emergency repairs;
· Participate in regular safety training and certification.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License;
· Completion of a relevant driver training course in Tow Truck driving is preferred;
· Any basic vehicle mechanic or repair training is preferred.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Truck Driver” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No office solicitation, No phone solicitation.
No views yet