Service Technician-Electrical Motors and Controls
- Industrial Automation Repair – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10743
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $32 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-04-30
- Posting Date : 30 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 30 Apr 2021
Industrial Automation Repair is full-service well-established Repair Company specializing in Servo Motor Repair, Servo Drive Repair, DC Servo Drive Repair, AC Servo Drive Repair and Industrial Electronics Repair. We provide innovative solutions tailored to your needs to ensure competitiveness and technical superiority. Our services are available in Ontario and Quebec Canada as well as in parts of Michigan, USA.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our Service Department at our Mississauga location. Below are the details of the position:
Position: Service Technician-Electrical Motors and Controls
Department: Electronics/Motor Service Department
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 1299 Matheson Blvd E. Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 1R1
Salary: $32.00 per hour– to be paid on semi-monthly basis. The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits Optional Group insurance benefits including medical, dental, eyecare coverage
Vacation: 4% of gross salary amount
Hours of Work: 32-40 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Perform on site and in shop testing and repair for the Electric Motors and controls including electric and servo motors, PLCs, HMIs and Industrial monitors.
• Inspect and test electrical equipment for proper functioning according to OEM and check equipment to find faults and malfunctions. This includes the voltage testing on AC and DC, Phase rotation test, amperage check and decide AWG for according to amps, load testing for KW holding capacity.
• Testing repaired motors, transformers, switchgear or other electrical apparatus to ensure proper performance.
• Testing and repairing or replacing faulty wiring or components in electrical switchgear.
• Test restored equipment for proper performance and to confirm that work meets manufactures specifications and codes.
• Winding, assembling and installing various types of coils for electric circuit breakers and motors
• Replacing shafts, bearings, commutators and other components.
• Soldering electrical wires and components by aligning parts.
• On-site servicing and troubleshooting.
• Completion of secondary school with training courses or a vocational program in electrical/electronics field is required.
• Two-three years of experience in Electrical motor and apparatus repairing and testing is required.
• Intermediate communication skills in oral and written English is required in order to communicate with the end client and to complete reports.
How to ApplyBy emailing to: email@example.com
No views yet