Smitty's Family Restaurant has been serving Taber and surrounding areas for many years, and is in desperate need for a cook. This position will be permanent and full-time. Work location will be Taber, Alberta.
Worker is expected to perform below duties:
– Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods,
– Inspect kitchens and food service areas,
– Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food,
– Supervise kitchen staff and helpers,
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
– Clean kitchen and work areas,
– Manage kitchen operations
– Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies.
Wage: 15.00/hour for 40 hour per week. Overtime will be paid as 1.5x regular pay after 8 hours per day and/or after 44 hours per week.
Education – Secondary Graduation
Experience – At least 7 months of relevant work experience, training will be provided as well
Langauge – English
Work Condisiton – Standing for extended periods; Fast-paced enviornment; Attention to detail; Work under pressure
Personal Suitability – Flexibility; Team Player; Reliability; Client focused; Dependability; Organized.
How to Apply
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by mail to 5750 46 Avenue Taber AB T1G 2B1 for consideration.
No views yet