- Osim Tov Care – Posted by Osim Tov Care
- British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 3961
- Category : Caregiver
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Apr 2019
- Expiry Date : 24 Apr 2019
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Osim Tov Care, based in British Columbia with main office in Vancouver, is looking for an in-home senior caregiver who is an expert in elderly care in British Columbia, particularly in caring for a patient with mild dementia. Work schedule is 4 to 5 days a week, with a minimum of 12 hours a day, including breaks. If you are interested to provide elderly care in British Columbia, apply here: www.osimtovcare.com/apply-for-a-job/.
– Prepare meals
– Assist with medication reminders and monitoring
– Provide companionship
– Assist with mobility
– Supervise patient
– Assist client with bathing and other personal hygiene, including toileting (possible overnight)
– Experience is an advantage, but not necessary
– Effective interpersonal skills
– Can handle physically-demanding tasks
– Has a good judgment in any given situation
Anyone who can provide elderly care in British Columbia and can legally work in Canada can apply to this job (including newcomers to Canada, indigenous people, youth, immigrants and people with disabilities).
How to ApplyIf you are interested to provide elderly care in British Columbia, apply here: www.osimtovcare.com/apply-for-a-job/.
No views yet