- Subway Sandwiches & Salads – Posted by Employer
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 60196
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15-16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 06 Jul 2023
We are looking for Sandwich Artist for the Subway store located at 2200 Montreal Rd Place Gloucester, ON K1J 6M5 Canada.
No. of position: 02
A Sandwich Artist greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Crew member exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
• Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
• Uses Point of Sale system/cash register (cashier) to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
• Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
• Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
• Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
• Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
• Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and Sanitize method of cleaning.
• Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Subway®️ Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
• Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway®️ Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
• Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
• Completes University of Subway®️ courses as directed.
Education: No Formal education required
Experience & Skills: Experience an asset
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 15 to 16 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at
No views yet