Small Equipment Repairers
ROLLerUP –Small Equipment Repairers
ROLLerUP is seeking Small Equipment Repairers to join our team. Do you want to work in a young and dynamic environment??? ROLLerUP is waiting for you! Location: 16945 Leslie Street, Newmarket, ON, L3Y 9A2
Starting Date: As Soon as Possible
Job Title: Small Equipment Repairer
Hours and Wages: 22.00/hour, 30-40 hours/week
- Prior experience working independently or in a team.
- Ability to provide excellent service and care to customers.
- Review projects, work orders, and confirm duties and tasks with managers and supervisors.
- Drive to job site and carry out tasks at job sites.
- Inspect motorized shutters, window installations, and small other mechanical parts, perform troubleshooting to maintain their good working order.
- Knowledge of power hand-held tools and wall fasteners, including drills, screws, wall anchors, etc and basic carpentry skills.
- Maintain, repair, replace, adjust, and test the working order of mechanical and electrical parts using tools and equipment.
- Advise and instruct customers on condition and operation of product.
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Install, repair, and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Bring your own tools/equipment:
- Tools, safety equipment/gear, safety boots, Hard hat
- Valid driver’s license, or the ability to obtain one is required
- English is Essential.
- Secondary Education (High School) Completion is required
How to Apply
Please send emails to email@example.com. Please indicate you are applying through "Newcomers Job Centre"
No views yet