- Geekplus Canada Ltd. – Posted by Geekplus
- Job ID : 101666
- Category : Engineering
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $60,000 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-06-01
- Posting Date : 22 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 21 Jun 2023
GeekPlus Canada Ltd.
· Provide remote/onsite hyper-care support after implementation, such as hardware, software and network troubleshooting and system firmware upgrade.
· Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) during the implementation to take over the knowledge from the implementation team.
· Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges.
· Keep track of users' system issues until they are resolved by adhering to the agreed timelines and SLAs.
· Interact with clients through phone, emails or chats and provide unambiguously written instructions or technical manuals.
· Ability to facilitate and drive cross-department collaboration and communication.
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
· At least one-year experience of software/database/hardware/network product support industry is preferred.
· Good command of spoken and written English
· Online collaboration tools proficiency is required.
· MS office suite proficiency is required.
· Ability to facilitate and drive cross-department collaboration and communication
· Travel friendly
· Willing to learn and have attention to details
· basic salary $60,000 annually
· 25% bonus
· Extended medical benefit, vision, dental, disability benefit.
· full time, permanent job
– 40 hours per week
· remote work available
– start date: as soon as possible
How to Apply
How to apply:
No views yet