Retail Supervisor- Grocery Store
- Indian Frootland – Posted by email@example.com
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 13462
- Category : Retail
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-09-04
- Posting Date : 04 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 04 Sep 2021
Employer: Indian Frootland
Position: Retail Supervisor- Grocery Store
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 15 Fandor Way, Brampton, ON L7A 4S2
Salary: $17.50 per hour; The gross salary is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None, Other than the employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: Two weeks per year
Hours of Work: 35-44 hours a week; Overtime rate at X1.5 applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Supervising and coordinating the activities of the store associates (cashiers, storekeepers) for the assigned shift, training them, assigning duties/areas, and preparing work schedules.
• Maintain sufficient inventory and prepare product lists for purchasing
• Recommend products, supplies purchases for resale to the management
• Preparing reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising
• Prepare products for display in the store according to established policies by sorting, pricing etc.
• Maintain or change product displays including those required for periodic/seasonal sale events.
• Operate cash register and processes cash, debit card, and credit card sale transactions.
• Handle cash and receipts for the sale of merchandise by performing duties such as counting the float, balancing cash, providing change, sorting and securing cash.
• Perform product inventory in accordance with established policies and maintains related records.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of combined work experience in retail sales and stock worker is required. Supervisory experience in a similar work setting will be considered as an asset.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
How to ApplyBy email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet