- 2263663 ONTARIO INC. O/A Circle K Gas station – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 17601
- Category : Retail
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 12 Jan 2022
Employer: 2263663 ONTARIO INC. O/A Circle K Gas station
Position: Retail Supervisor
Duration/Type: Full Time-Permanent
Location: 10601 Chinguacousy road Brampton, ON L7A 0N5
Salary: $18.50 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35-44 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 X regular rate after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Supervise and coordinate the activities of the associates/storekeepers while responsible for running the daily operations of the convenience store
• Maintaining sufficient inventory and ordering routine merchandise
• Formulate reports regarding merchandising, sales volumes and other matters
• Assign work duties to workers and prepare work schedules with the management/ ownership
• Sell merchandise to customers
• Operates cash register and processes cash, debit card, and credit card sale transactions.
• Handles cash and receipts for the sale of merchandise by performing duties such as counting the float, balancing cash, providing change, sorting and securing cash.
• Resolve customer complaints when needed
• Determine staffing requirements and resolve any issues such as work schedule changes, sick calls, additional staffing requirements
• Promote and maintain a safe working environment and follow all company protocol
• Prepare necessary paperwork and ensure accuracy of weekly sales audit
• Perform other related duties as required.
Specific skills required for the position:
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
• Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office suite to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of work experience as a cashier/attendant/stock worker in a retail sales environment is required. Supervisory experience in a similar work setting will be considered as an asset.
How to ApplyBy emailing to: jobs.CircleKBrampton@gmail.com
No views yet