Retail Store Supervisor
- Petro-Canada – Posted by Employer
- Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 18551
- Category : Retail
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Feb 2021
- Expiry Date : 04 Feb 2022
We are hiring for an experienced “Retail Store Supervisor” for Petro-Canada located at 2711 Barton St E Hamilton, ON L8E 2J5.
No. of Position: 01
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
• Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
• Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
• Train, and evaluate personnel in sales or marketing establishments, recommend promotion or firing workers when appropriate.
• Assign employees to specific duties.
• Enforce safety, health, and security rules.
• Examine products to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
• Authorize payments and merchandise returns.
Education: Secondary high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Hourly Rate: $18 per hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to ApplyPlease send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet