Retail Store Manager
- Clearbrook Quick Stop Shop & D-Hut Pizza – Posted by Ic Immigration
- Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 63706
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $29-30 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 04 Aug 2023
Job title: Retail Store Manager
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Wage: $29.00-$30.00/Hr for 30-40 hours/week
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Anticipated start date: ASAP
Clearbrook Quick Stop Shop & D-Hut Pizza is looking for an experienced and dynamic Retail Store Manager with good leadership skills to join its team at the earliest, responsible for managing a retail staff within a business. Coordinates the shipping of goods, sets up displays and assist customers and staff during business hours.
- Assist in handling day to day operations of the convenience store.
- Assist in the recruiting of, recommend for hire, and train and ensuring excellent customer service.
- Track sales and assure monthly targets are met.
- Managing expense reports and handle the daily cash deposit.
- Conduct regular safety and Security Meeting and document with employees attending signatures.
- Report and process all employee and/or customer incidents or accidents following company procedure.
- Sell merchandise; resolve problems such as customer complaints.
- Schedule workers and sales staff and train new workers.
- Prepare sales volume reports and merchandise and allied services.
- Assure daily paperwork is completed as per management expectations.
- Motivate employees and maintain a professional atmosphere in the workplace.
Other Job Requirements:
- Language: English is a requirement
- Education: Completion of High School is required
- Experience: 1 – 2 years of experience within the retail sector or previous experience as a retail supervisor will be considered
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have financial skills to create budgets, enter data into spreadsheets, use financial software and analyze expense reports
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be attentive and detail-oriented
How to Apply
If eligible, please reply to this post with your resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet