Retail salesperson, Gas Station/Convenient Store
- Vinda Inc. – Posted by email@example.com
- Caledon, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 22869
- Category : Retail
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-06-01
- Posting Date : 21 Apr 2021
- Expiry Date : 21 May 2021
Canadian Tire Gas+
Bolton, ON L7E 2Z7
We are Vinda Inc. operating as a Canadian Tire Gas+ self-serve gas station and convenience store at a very busy location in Bolton, ON. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and committed Gas Station Attendant. The incumbent should deliver an excellent customer service experience to our patrons through empathy, self-control and patience.
Description Job Title: Gas Station Attendant
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent (Night and Morning shift)
Business Type: Gas Station and Convenience Stores
Business Operating Name: Vinda Inc. O/A Canadian Tire Gas+
Job Locations: 59 McEwan Drive East Bolton, ON L7E 2Z7
Number of Position: 1
- Serves customers and meets customer needs.
- Operate the cash register and provide accurate change to cash-paying customers
- Show customers the locations of items they are looking for and suggest complementary items when appropriate
- Greet customers when they walk through the door and ask if they need assistance
- Cleans gas spills using a neutralizing agent and/or absorbing cloth; disposes of material properly.
- Notifies management regarding defective equipment.
- Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner
- Accurately accounts for cash and lottery
- Protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintains reputation of the store by complying with safety standards
- Resolve customer complaints
- Keep vigilance on Gas Station property
- Report any incidents and issues to the management
• Completion of secondary school
• Willing to relocate
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to do shift work, particularly nights shifts
• Attention to details
COMPENSATION: wage $15.00 per hour and free parking.
START DATE: ASAP
WORK HOURS: Minimum 35 hour per week
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in a career with us, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet