Retail Sales Associates
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATES
Address Regd Ofice. 4328 James Hill Rd, Regina SK S4W0R2
Location. 230 Winnipeg St. N Regina SK S4R8K1
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School preferred
Positions Available: 2
Retail Sales Associates provide information to customers by verifying understanding of request; answering questions; offering assistance. Initiates service by recording requests. Collects revenue by receiving and recording payments.
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service.
- Ring up all sales on cash register properly and accurately, handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for products sold.
- Performs multi-function operation of fuel console, lottery machine, money order machine, telecom transactions, etc.
- Performs multi-function and cleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness inside and out; basic upkeep and cleaning of all equipment at store.
- Inspect store facilities and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and proper working order.
- Contacts maintenance for repair when needed.
- Completes for ordering/purchasing merchandise.
- Receives and verifies vendor deliveries.
- Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling expenses.
- Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Performs all duties with minimal supervision.
- Attends job-related meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Completion of secondary (high school) required.
- Entry level position – will provide training to the right candidate.
How to Apply
If interested, please submit your resume for review. Apply by email to: email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed will be contacted. All groups are invited to apply. Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given preference.
No views yet