NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: Retail Butcher (NOC 63201)
Company Name: Spark International Trading Ltd. dba King’s Market
Work Location: 6218 Kingsway Burnaby, British Columbia V5J 1H6
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $20.50 per hour, 40 hours per week
Language of Work: English
Please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
King’s Market is an industry-leading Grocery Store business in Burnaby, and we guarantee to only serve the freshest products available. We are currently hiring a retail butcher (NOC 63201) to join us.
· Greeting and speaking to customers, providing advice, answering questions, and accepting orders
· Grinding meats using powered grinders and slicing machines
· Weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying meats
· Performing quality inspections on meats
· Maintaining, filling, and rotating products in meat cases
· Ascertaining that food storage conditions are sanitary and clean
· Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring displays and signage are accurate and attractive
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Completion of secondary school is an asset.
· Must follow the safety rule as per management.
· Must possess a strong work ethic and be self-motivated.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
No views yet