Restaurant Operation Manager (Multi-Unit)
- Friendly Fast Foods Inc. – Posted by IIBC
- Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 102254
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $53,000 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 25 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 24 May 2024
Company Operating Name: Friendly Fast Foods Inc.
Business Address: 2739 30th Street, Vernon BC V1T 5C6
Title of position: Restaurant Operation Manager (Multi-Unit)
Number of Positions: 1
Terms of Employment: 2 full year around
Total Potential Compensation: $74,725 Base Salary: $53,000 annual
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Vehicle
- Company Laptop
Extensive Group Medical/Dental (single/family) comprised of
- Pharmaceuticals, Hospital Care, Paramedical, Medical Equipment, Travel, Visioncare, Basic and Optional Life, AD&D
- Disability Benefits
- Optional Group RRSP
Bonus (potential based on meeting company benchmarks)
- Quarterly Performance Bonus of 15% of Base Salary
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
Hours (each week): 40
Language Requirements: English
Work Experience: 3 years of experience in food industry. Management experience and training and coaching skills are key assets.
Education: Secondary School Certificate or equivalent
Location(s) of Work: 2739 30th Street, Vernon, BC V1T 5C6
Friendly Fast Foods Inc. is a restaurant business management company which is responsible for supporting, developing and managing A&W Restaurant management teams and their operations for a multi-unit franchisee. Friendly Fast Foods Inc. manages 43 locations across British Columbia and the Yukon Territories. Our working environment is based on respect and listening. Everyone's efforts and results are recognized and celebrated.
The Restaurant Operation Manager is responsible for all aspects of restaurant operations including the quality and consistency of the customer experience, adherence to A&W standards, Provincial WCB, Employment and Health Regulations, the development of a motivated and productive team of employees, and ultimately, the growth and profitability of the business. The primary responsibility is to ensure that our restaurants achieve operational, financial and people development targets.
- Balance key goals – high quality, speed of service and cost control through effective management of the operating system.
- Maintains A&W standards and conducts various Performance reports regularly; recognizes areas for improvement and acts where improvement is needed.
- Makes sure all equipment and facilities are in good condition, and plans for maintenance and repairs.
- Working knowledge of climate goals, ensuring they are practiced daily.
- Trains, develops, confronts poor performance.
- Leads meetings.
- Ensures staff safety and a healthy, motivating work environment applying Daily Climate.
- Documents critical incidents and reports them to key individuals.
- Ensures monthly Health and Safety meetings are completed and takes corrective action.
- Has knowledge of HR policies and makes sure they are enforced.
- Manages inventory control.
- Applies cash and food cost management principles.
- Ensures restaurant profitability by managing costs to set thresholds and goals for profitability.
- Ensures that cleanliness standards and safe food handling practices are met.
- Ensures high level of service to guests through efficient preparation, stocking, and staff positioning, including self.
- Manages accidents or complaints, implementing service recovery program.
- Ensures teams appearance is to standard.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership.
- Demonstrated skill in running a profitable restaurant with high operating standards.
- Expertise in all restaurant positions.
- Complete knowledge of operating systems and operating standards.
- High interest in developing others.
- Ability to complete accounting and administrative aspects of the operation.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel up to 20 days per month in all weather conditions (assuring reasonable safety).
- Acceptable English Language oral and written business communication skills.
- Competency in Windows 11 and MS365 for Business.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
- Standing and walking for extended periods
- Some heavy lifting
How to Apply
We strongly encourage candidates to apply directly to this post the links, otherwise, if the link is not working, email your resume to: HR-MCM-BC@outlook.com
Please ensure that you are providing a current, relevant, resume with pertinent work experience and references. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
We strongly encourage Candidates to apply to this job posting through the available links first for priority processing, otherwise, in the case that the link is not working, you may apply with your resume,
- by email: email@example.com
- by mail: Recruitment - A&W McMurray Group, 2739 30th St., Vernon, BC, V1T 5C6, or
- by fax: 250-275-6707, or
- through our Career Page https://bit.ly/2J7m6ki
For further information regarding this posting, or others, please visit https://bit.ly/2J7m6ki or call 250-275-6706 x322 during business hours (10am - 4pm Pacific Time). If you are viewing this ad, the position has not been filled. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for assessments and interviews.
No views yet