NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Wasabi Japanese Restaurant in Vernon, BC is looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
• Minimum 3 years of experiences in restaurant managerial role
• Completion of secondary school
• Willing to work night and weekend shifts
• English Required
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
• Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
• Participate in marketing plans and implementation
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
• Address customers’ complaints or concerns
• Provide customer service
• Recruit, train and supervise customer service staff
Wage; $24.00-$28.00/hour (wage to be determined depend on experience and skills)
Working hours; 35-40 hours per week, Full Time, Permanent position
Position Available; 1
Email Address; email@example.com
Work Location: #114-5100 Anderson Way, Vernon, BC
How to Apply
Please respond with resume by email with “Restaurant Manager” in the subject line.
No phone calls regard to the job offer please.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
No views yet