Restaurant Manager – Kimchi Palace
- Kimchi Palace – Posted by NR
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 4681
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24-28 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 30 May 2019
- Expiry Date : 29 May 2020
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Kimchi Palace in Surrey, BC is looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager.
- Position: Restaurant Manager (Full-Time, Permanent)
- Wage: $24.00 – $28.00 per hour (wage to be determined depend on experience and skills)
- Working hours: 35-40 hours per week
- Ability to work variety of shifts (daytime, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Vacation: 10 paid vacation days per year
- Available position: 1
- Completion of secondary school
- 3 years or more restaurant managerial work experience
- Language: English
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Recruit, train and supervise customer service staff
How to Apply; Send your ‘RESUME’
- Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please respond with resume by email with ‘Restaurant Manager’ on the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
How to Apply
No views yet