- Yaletown Brewing Company (dba Yaletown Distillery Bar) – Posted by Yaletown Brewing
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 60861
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 12 Jul 2023
Our restaurant is located in the heart of Vancouver downtown and fully serves inspired menus in lunch and dinner and casual lounge sections. Now we are hiring the experienced Bar Manager.
Employer: Yaletown Brewing Company (dba. Yaletown Distillery Bar)
Position: Full-time Bar Manager
– Selects and purchases liquor and other supplies.
– Oversees staff, including bartenders and bar-backs, and, in some cases, bouncers, wait staff, and/or kitchen staff as well.
– Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
– Provide customer service.
– Selects music, books bands, and provides input on marketing, including social media and other forms of publicity.
– Uses point-of-sale tracking technology and bar and restaurant management platforms.- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
– Maintains drink recipe documentation.
Education: Completion of a college is usually required.
Experience: 2-3 years of supervisory experience in the hospitality industry is required.
Licence/certificate: Serving it right certificate
Working Location: 1131 Mainland St, Vancouver, BC, V6B 5P2
Wage: $26.50-27.50 per hour and 4% of vacation pay
Working Hour: 35 – 40 hours a week.
Benefits: Health care plan, Gratuities
How to Apply
Apply by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone call, we will contact selected applicant. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet