NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
CAFÉ located in the heart of Vancouver has been serving the neighborhood for a long time. We are well-known for quality and efficiency with orders. It is important to continue to serve the public the way we have always been. We require the following position for our Vancouver location. This position is a management position and does not share gratuities with the waiters and servers.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant
• Determine type of meals, lunch/dinner combos, services to be offered
• Implement serving procedures and kitchen/bar operational procedures
• Recruit staff, train, and oversee performance
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance & incentives
• Control inventory and supplies; monitor revenues and modify prices according to seasonal or economical changes
• ADR: Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed; update sanitary reports and fire inspections
• Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering, party orders or use of facilities for large groups.
• Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
• 1 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
• Know the requirements and practical knowledge of café style food
Full Time Permanent
Salary: $24.50/ hour
How to ApplyHow to apply: By Email Only email@example.com
No views yet