- Book Kyung Ban Jeoun Restaurant – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 35119
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.44 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 19 Oct 2021
- Expiry Date : 17 Apr 2022
Book Kyung Ban Jeoun Restaurant is located 1638 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC V6G 1C7. We are currently looking for a permanent, full time Restaurant Manager. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
Position: Restaurant Manager
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 30- 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay
• Manage daily operations of the restaurant;
• Monitor restaurant sales, decide proper price for foods, control budget and inventory (receipts, bill payments and etc.);
• Plan and coordinate overall employee schedules;
• Monitor employee performance and have evaluations meetings;
• Review the amount of food ingredients and food left-over to decide order quantities and negotiate with suppliers;
• Handle customer’s complaints and resolve the situations to ensure customer satisfaction;
• Handle all emergency situations;
• Recruit (resume review, interview), educate, and supervise employees and training;
• Hold staff meetings to discuss problems and make improvements;
• Monitor the food process to make sure the food is ready for the customers on time.
• Completion of secondary school;
• 2~3 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience;
• Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management an asset.
Language at work: English
Job Location: 1638 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC V6G 1C7
Contact Information: Book Kyung Ban Jeoun
• E-mail: email@example.com
How to Apply
No views yet