- Subway Sandwiches & Salads – Posted by Employer
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 25369
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20-22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Jun 2021
- Expiry Date : 04 Jun 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for a well experienced Restaurant Manager for the Subway store located at 2200 Montreal Rd Place GLOUCESTER, Ontario K1J 6M5
No. of Position: 01
The Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained, and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
Experience & Skills: 2 years to less than 3 years of experience in food industry
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 20 to $ 22 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet