Restaurant General Manager (Vanderhoof)
- Triple N Triple E Holdings Inc. O/A A&W – Posted by IIBC
- Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 61625
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $52,0000 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 19 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 19 Jul 2023
A&W Restaurants in Vanderhoof, BC, (Triple N Triple E Holdings) is seeking a Restaurant General Manager to start immediately. (113 E 1st Street, Vanderhoof, BC, V2B 2L2 )
Salary: $52,000 annual
Benefits which include an extensive single or family Medical/Dental Benefit comprised of Pharmaceuticals, Hospital Care, Paramedical, Medical Equipment, Travel, Visioncare, Basic and Optional Life, AD&D, along with an optional Group RRSP.
The McMurray Group is a franchise company with 40+ A&W restaurants extending across British Columbia and the Yukon Territories. Our working environment is based on respect and listening. Everyone's efforts and results are recognized and celebrated.
Hours per week: 40
Education: Secondary School Certificate
Experience: 3 years of experience in food industry
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for all aspects of restaurant operations including the quality and consistency of the customer experience, adherence to A&W standards, Provincial WCB, Employment and Health Regulations, the development of a motivated and productive team of employees, and ultimately, the growth and profitability of the business. The Manger will be scheduled in positions, working ‘hands-on’ alongside the team members.
- Balance key goals – high quality, speed of service and cost control through effective management of the operating system.
- Responsible for weekly P&L statement of cost of goods, labour costs and direct expenses.
- Maintains A&W standards and conducts Performance reports regularly; recognizes areas for improvement and acts where improvement is needed.
- Schedules staff, including self, to operational positions and shift roles.
- Makes sure all equipment and facilities are in good condition, and plans for maintenance and repairs.
- Working knowledge of climate goals, ensuring they are practiced daily.
- Recruits and hires hourly staff (Makes hiring decisions for supervisory and assistant manager positions in conjunction with the Area Manager and HR).
- Trains, develops, confronts poor performance and terminates staff.
- Leads meetings.
- Ensures staff safety and a healthy, motivating work environment applying Daily Climate.
- Documents critical incidents and reports them to key individuals.
- Ensures monthly Health and Safety meetings walk through are completed and takes corrective action.
- Has knowledge of HR policies and makes sure they are enforced.
- Completes daily, weekly, and period accounting administration.
- Manages inventory control, ordering, cost control and weekly inventory counts.
- Applies cash and food cost management principles.
- Ensures restaurant profitability by managing costs to set thresholds and goals for profitability.
- Ensures that cleanliness standards and safe food handling practices are met.
- Ensures high level of service to guests through efficient preparation, stocking, and staff positioning, including self.
- Responsible for all local store marketing.
- Manages accidents or complaints, implementing service recovery program.
- Ensures teams appearance is to standard.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership with supervisory experience
- Expertise in all restaurant positions
- Knowledge of restaurant Operating Systems
- Complete knowledge of Operating Standards
- High interest in developing others
- Ability to do accounting and manage administrative aspects of the operation
- Acceptable oral and written business communication skills
- Competency in Windows 10 and Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to give presentations
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and suppliers
- Standing and walking for extended periods
- Some heavy lifting
How to Apply
We strongly encourage candidates to apply directly to this post the links, otherwise, if the link is not working, email your resume to: HR-MCM-BC@outlook.com
Please ensure that you are providing a current, relevant, resume with pertinent work experience and references.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.We strongly encourage Candidates to apply to this job posting through the available links first, otherwise, in the case that the link is not working, you may apply with your resume,
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by mail: Recruitment - A&W McMurray Group,2739 30th St., Vernon, BC, V1T 5C6, or
by fax: 250-275-6707, or
through our Career Page https://bit.ly/2J7m6ki
For further information regarding this posting, or others, please visit https://bit.ly/2J7m6ki or call 250-275-6706 x322 during business hours (10am - 4pmPacific Time). If you are viewing this ad, the position(s) has not been filled. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for assessments and interviews.
No views yet