Quality Control Technician – Food Processing
Quality Control Technician – Food Processing (NOC 2211)
Position: Quality Control Technician – Food Processing
Working Hours: 40hrs per week
Wage: $22.00 – $24.50 per hour
Benefits: Extended health insurance (Health care plan, Vision care benefits, Disability benefits, Paramedical services coverage, Dental plan) Group insurance benefits
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employer: Natural Life Nutrition Inc
Address: 7337 N Fraser Way #108, Burnaby, BC V5J 0G7
Natural Life Nutrition Inc strives to stay on the cutting edge of the continually changing regulations in product manufacturing procedure in order to provide the very best of health products. The goal of NLN is to fulfill our clients’ concepts to reality by providing complete manufacturing and packaging services from initial development to finished products.
· Ensure proper GMP documentation and compliance.
· Monitor traceability of ingredients, quality of finished product, and verification of packaging.
· Assist in developing and conducting programs of sampling and analysis to maintain quality standards
· Create and optimize standard operating procedures (SOPs).
· Liaison between other departments to support production, sale, and marketing projects.
· Perform quality checks such as in-process tests and procedures.
· Assist in new product developments following Health Canada and international regulations.
· Prepare export documentation such as COAs and Manufacture Certificates.
· Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatus and prepare solutions of gas and liquid, reagents and sample formulations
Education & Requirements:
completion of a one- or two-year college program in chemical, biochemical or chemical engineering technology.
How to ApplyDue to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Quality Control Technician” in the subject line.
No views yet