Public Relations Co-Ordinator
· Work with internal clients, stakeholders and leadership to ensure PR efforts are strategic and contribute to a holistic story for T-Vision.
· Create and maintain a positive public image for T-Vision. Partner with agencies to elevate the profile of T-Vison within the industry to secure media presence opportunities, manage sponsorship programs.
· Establish and maintain public relationships with external stakeholders such as government, local communities, private businesses, journalists and influencers to develop a deep understanding of the assigned clients. Follow and maintain internal communications.
· Plan, coordinate and carry out informational programs for target clients via various channels, particularly through FM 105.9 radio broadcasting station.
· Develop PR media materials including press releases, presentations, key messages, Q&A documents etc., using internal and external resources.
· Arrange interviews; manage and attend events and public speaking engagements ensuring to collaborate with internal and external partners as required.
· Manage and mantain media lists for the PR team; track and respond to new inquiries via email.
· Design public opinion research questionnaires and conduct surveys for target clients. Generate and analyse survey results to identify different key groups and address the concerns for target clients.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Attention to detail
· Tight deadlines
· Familiarity with Public Relations with internal and external stakeholders
· Diplomacy, discretion, and relationship management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Solid judgement along with decision making skills
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· 1 year of Public Relations Coordinator experience
How to Apply
No views yet