Assembler, electrical appliances
- SystemAir Inc. – Posted by CJ
- Job ID : 26995
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 30 Jun 2021
- Expiry Date : 30 Jun 2022
Job Title: Assembler, electrical appliances (NOC: 9524)
Employer: SystemAir Inc.
Location: 50 Kanalflakt Way, Bouctouche, NB, E4S 3M5 Canada
Wage: 15/hr for 35-40 hrs per week
Vacancy: 25 vacancies
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: Term or contract- full time
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French
· Some secondary education, minimum of grade 9 completion
· At least 1 year of work experience as a production assembler or in any related position
· Read instructions and interpret shop drawings with minimal supervision.
· Use hand tools and/or operate basic machinery
· Complete shop orders as supplied to them by their Team Lead.
· Maintain proper housekeeping of their work area.
· Ensure that all products are identified.
· Report all non-conformances regarding their shop orders to their Team Lead
· Notify his/her Team Lead if production tools and jigs are out of calibration
· Read and understand production support documentation such as assembly instructions and drawings
· Understand instructions from the production support documentation supplied to them with minimal additional instructions from a Team Lead and complete the work as described
· Assume other related tasks at the request of the Production Manager or their Team Lead.
· Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods of times bending, crouching, kneeling
· Team player, reliable, communicate clearly and effectively with others, independent
How to Apply
No views yet