Product Delivery Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Smart Energy Water is # 1 Energy & Water Cloud Platform solely focused in the Energy and Utility sector with core areas of concentration in Customer Engagement, Mobile Workforce and Smart Analytics. We are a fast-paced company that provides comprehensive benefits, a dynamic culture, and many opportunities for career growth.
• Serve as a Product Analyst for the Product Delivery Team, with background and experience in SAP ISU
• Capture business requirements and accountable for ensuring requirement continuity and traceability and translate them into detailed specifications.
• Conduct business analysis by analyzing complex problems and designing system solutions
• Manage projects through the SDLC. The scope of these projects could include both the development of new software and significant enhancements/changes to existing software.
• Track all ongoing projects and communicate their status in a timely manner to stakeholders
• Identify and actively manage risks. Ensure the appropriate technology controls are in place.
• Lead or assist with day-to-day project tasks required to deliver of multiple, concurrent, complex work efforts and enhancements
• Responsible for creating requirement artifacts, user stories, acceptance criteria, use cases, process flows, and other related artifacts
• Ability to effectively translate between business and technical roles, and work with a team of highly skilled software developers on a daily basis to ensure project development meets business requirements
• Minimum 3 years of Business Analysis and Project Management experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP ISU
• Communication: Speak and write clearly. Excellent communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills. Strong partnership with business stakeholders. Client focused with a strong sense of ownership and follow-through
• Persistence: Demonstrate tenacity and enthusiasm to accomplish tasks. Detail-oriented and deadline driven with proven ability to multi-task across projects
• Proactively anticipate needs and act without specific direction. Bring new ideas to the company. Solution oriented, proactive and team spirited.
• Efficiency: Prioritize and produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
• Organization and planning: Strong planning, organization, scheduling, budgeting, and goal setting skills.
• Follow-through on commitments: Live up to verbal and written agreements, budgets and schedules.
• Propensity to learn new areas of the business, processes, and applications quickly
• Excellent problem solving and analytical capabilities. Demonstrated the ability to analyze facts, identify issues and represent findings and ideas with clear, well thought out visual representations using Visio diagrams and PowerPoint presentations
No views yet