17 Aug 2022
Previewfast-food service attendant
- Tim Hortons – Posted by ajocinternational
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Job ID : 65256
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $13.65 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 17 Aug 2023
fast-food service attendant
Posted on August 05, 2022 by Tim Hortons
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability, Team player
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units, Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware, Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas, Scour pots and pans, Keep records of the quantities of food used, Package take-out food, Portion and wrap foods, Prepare, heat and finish simple food items, Take customers' orders, Remove kitchen garbage and trash, Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to Apply
In person117 Kearney Lake Rd suite 1
from 08:00 to 16:00
No views yet