Plastic and Rubber Manufacturing Supervisor
- Nova Product Development Services Ltd. – Posted by andyluurcic
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 102069
- Category : Manufacturing & Production
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $28.5 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-05-24
- Posting Date : 24 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 23 Jun 2023
Contract: Permanent Full-time
Salary: $28.5 hourly
Work Address: 7 Labatt Avenue, Suite 112, Toronto, Canada, M5A 1Z1, Canada
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Nova Product Development Services Ltd. is a leading provider of quality rapid prototyping and short run production services to a diverse range of clients. Since our establishment in 1993, we have been committed to providing our clients with the most modern and cutting-edge prototyping and production services available.
Our team of designers, engineers, and developers are passionate about delivering the highest quality prototyping and short run production services to our clients. We work closely with each client to understand their unique requirements, and offer tailored solutions that meet their specific needs.
- Oversee, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers responsible for operating rubber and plastic processing and manufacturing machinery.
- Create and implement working methods to meet deadlines, and co-ordinate work activities with other departments to ensure smooth operation.
- Resolve work-related problems and propose measures to improve productivity, as well as product quality.
- Keep track and order required materials and supplies.
- Train staff and ensure compliance in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Recommend personnel actions, such as recruitment and promotions, if required.
- Draft production and other reports
- Set up and adjust machines and equipment as required.
- Post-secondary education in Industrial Design or related-field is required.
- At least 1 year of work experience as a machine operator or an assembler in rubber or plastic products manufacturing is required.
- Intermediate-fluency in variety of designing softwares, include but not limited to: CAD, SolidWorks, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Experiences in production management is an asset.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
If you’re interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be scheduled for an interview. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to meeting you.
No views yet