We are looking for a well experienced Pizza cook for the Pizzaville store located at 320 Yonge Street, Barrie, ON L4N 4C8.
No. of positions: 02
The Pizza cook at Pizzaville performs a variety of duties, including prepare and cook pizza and other meal products, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards. Cook trains newer or less experienced kitchen staff members in all tasks and responsibilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Preparing ingredients for pizza such as pizza dough, prep topping items
• Monitor load time in pizza oven
• Prepare and cook Panzerotti, Bread and other side items.
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
• Order supplies and equipment
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Clean kitchen and work areas
• Manage kitchen operations
Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Team player
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years experience in food industry
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
• Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 14.50 to $ 15.50 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full time and permanent
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
How to ApplyBy email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet