- 1044783 Ontario Inc. O/A Pizza Pizza#105 – Posted by email@example.com
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10246
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-04-01
- Posting Date : 01 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 01 Apr 2021
Employer Name: 1044783 Ontario Inc. O/A Pizza Pizza#105
Position: Pizza Cook
Duration: Full Time
Location: Unit#110, 164 Sandalwood Pkwy E, Brampton, ON, L6Z 3S4
Salary: $15.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.0-44.0 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Prepare and cook pizza and other menu items.
• Preparing ingredients for pizza such as pizza dough, slice and chop pizza toppings like vegetables and meats.
• Make pizzas and other menu items on short order from the customer.
• Prepare/cook panzerottis, sandwiches, garlic bread, salads and simple pasta dishes.
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas and ensure that all ingredients & kitchen adhere to our safety standards and health standards.
• Monitor load times in pizza oven.
• Estimate food requirements and costs and ensure there are adequate supplies for forthcoming days.
• Order supplies and equipment.
• Adhere to portion controls consistently.
• Supervise & schedule kitchen staff and helpers and train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
Specific Job Requirements
• Between 7-12 months of experience as a Cook in a restaurant is required
• Completion of Secondary School is required
• Proficiency with POS terminal
• Demonstration and experience of use of standard concepts and practices in purchasing, handling/rotating inventory
• Ability to complete routine reports such as kitchen inventory and food items
How to ApplyBy email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet