Education: College/CEGEP (2 to 3 years program)
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
– Aid patients in using supportive devices such as, crutches and canes during treatment process
– Perform various treatments as prescribed and directed by a Registered Physiotherapist including gait training, balance exercises, range of motion, strengthening exercises, etc.
– Carry out treatment programs, under the direction and supervision of physiotherapists for patients with various injuries or disabilities
– Assisting Physiotherapist with Resident care (e.g. including the use of ultrasound equipment, exercise programs/equipment)
– Communicate directly with the registered, Physiotherapist about patient/family concerns, needs, wishes and goals.
How to ApplyApply with your CV on email@example.com
No views yet