- Cumberland Pharmacy – Posted by email@example.com
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 12592
- Category : Pharmaceutical
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-07-27
- Posting Date : 27 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 27 Jul 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Employer Name: Cumberland Pharmacy
Position: Pharmacy Technician
Duration: Full Time
Location: 131 Kennedy Road North, Unit#2, Brampton, Ontario, L6V 1X9
Salary: $20.00 per hour; The gross salary is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None; Other than the Employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 32-40 Hours per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Inputting client information into database and maintaining accurate client records.
• Assisting pharmacist in maintaining prescription records as per the regulation.
• Dispensing medication for clients using different multi-dose automated machines
• Dispensing pharmaceutical products such as creams, ointments and different oral liquid dosage forms.
• Compliance packaging for selected seniors.
• Help in maintaining inventory and monitoring drug supplies for various form of medications.
• Performing technical checks for all the new and reorder prescriptions for clients.
• Ensuring correct medication for multi-dose medication strips before final release.
• Adjudicating and billing third party claims for clients
• Confirming completeness of all prescription orders prior to delivery
• Keep current with and apply knowledge of industry regulations, professional standards, workplace policies and procedures
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum one-year experience as a pharmacy assistant or pharmacy technician is required
• Registration as a Pharmacy technician with Ontario College of Pharmacists is required
• A two- to three-year college program in pharmaceutics is required
How to ApplyBy email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet