Sya Enterprises Ltd. DBA Surlang Medicine Centre Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technical Assistant
Salary: $23.00/ hourly
Working hours: 40 Hours per week
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Experience: 2-3 years of retail store experience (experience related in managing a retail drug store would be an asset)
Minimum Education: Secondary School
Positions Available: 1
Job Location(s): 19475 Fraser Hwy suite 105
Surrey, British Columbia
NOC Group- Medical Technologists and Technicians (3219)
NOC Job Title- Pharmacy Technical Assistant
Our pharmacy has been open since May 2006. We take pride in serving our customers and providing the latest up-to-date information on medications. Currently our pharmacy is looking for a Pharmacy Technical Assistant.
The Candidate must perform the following duties: –
· Assist pharmacists to maintain inventories of medications.
· Process customer transactions (receive and release prescriptions).
· Prescription records of pharmaceutical products.
· Ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate.
· Enter client information in databases and prepare medications for clients.
· Compound oral solutions, ointments and creams.
· Bill third party insurers.
· May help with scheduling and workflow.
· Receive in-person and telephone refill requests and record deliveries.
· Filing prescriptions, ordering and replenishing supplies.
· Assist with other pharmacy operations as required.
· Minimum 2-3 years of retail store experience is required. (Experience related in managing a retail drug store would be an asset)
· Completion of Secondary School is required.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet