- Whatcom pharmacy and compounding – Posted by CIMMA
- Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 92522
- Category : Pharmaceutical
- Job Type : Contract
- Salary : $24 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-10-02
- Posting Date : 15 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 11 Sep 2023
Whatcom pharmacy is one of the major Canadian pharmacy chains. We are Pharma choice walnut grove; have been operating since 202. We are a department store pharmacy where we do serve our community with a wide range of:
– Sports Braces and Supports
– Safe Medication Disposal
– Ostomy Supplies
– Home Health Care
– Free Prescription Delivery
– Easy Prescription Transfer
– Diabetic Supplies
– Compression Stocking Fitting.
We are looking to hire on a full-time base a Pharmacy store supervisor, who is able to perform the following duties:
o Assisting in filling prescriptions: You will work under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist and help to fill prescriptions, count medication, and package medication for patients.
o Managing inventory: You will be responsible for maintaining inventory levels, organizing shelves and restocking medication when necessary.
o Assisting with administrative tasks: You may be required to answer phones, take messages, schedule appointments and process paperwork.
o Operating and maintaining equipment: You will operate and maintain pharmacy equipment such as prescription filling machines, computer systems, and cash registers.
o Providing customer service: You will greet and assist customers with their purchases, answer questions and address concerns.
o Adhering to safety protocols: You will follow all safety protocols and procedures, including handling and disposing of medication safely and correctly.
o Assisting with billing and insurance claims: You may be responsible for processing insurance claims and billing patients for medication.
o Other duties as assigned: You may be required to perform other tasks as assigned by the pharmacist or pharmacy manager.
o Assist in pharmaceutical compounding prescriptions if needed.
– Completion of a post-secondary diploma is required.
– The previous pharma store experience is an asset.
– The ability to understand and communicate with different client segments.
– Must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes mornings, days, evenings and weekends, Monday through Sunday.
How to Apply
No views yet