Personal Care Provider -Elder Home Care (NOC 4412)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Actual Employer Details
Employer’s name: Harbhinder
Reliable caregiver is required to help in looking after my elder parents who reside in Surrey, BC. Duties include companionship, administer medication as per doctor’s order if necessary. Assist in dressing her and in performing daily hygiene routine such as bathing, mobility assistance performs light housekeeping which include laundry, prepare, and serve nutritious meals and snacks, take to and from doctor’s appointment and other scheduled appointment. Position is a live out however free accommodation will be provided if deserving applicants prefer to do live in for her or his convenience.
- Prepare and serve fresh and healthy meals every day.
- Assist in dressing up and getting ready.
- Keep safe and clean environment.
- Assist in day-to-day activities.
- Take elders out for short walks to nearby parks.
- Entertain elders by reading newspapers and magazines.
- Accompany elders while doctor’s appointments.
- Keep records of elder physical health and medications.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- First Aid Certificate or Health Care Aide Certificate is an asset
- Experience of at least 6 months
- Criminal record check
- Language: English
How to apply
Interested applicants must have passion working with elderly and willing to commit
long term contract and flexible schedule.
Please apply by email: email@example.com or share resume via job bank
No views yet