• Permanent -Full time Intra Canada Team drivers – Dedicated.
- CAT INC – Posted by C.A.T. Inc
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 99213
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 30 Oct 2023
Who we are: C.A.T. Inc. is committed to providing industry-leading truckload and intermodal services across Canada, the USA and Mexico. Over our decades of service, our success has been driven by the hard work of our team and the assembly of the C.A.T. Group, comprised of unique companies across North America who each bring their own strengths and expertise to our customers.
- Permanent -Full time Intra Canada Team drivers – Dedicated.
- 9416 40 St SE, Calgary AB, T2C 2P3
- Transporting (pick-up and deliver) general merchandise. On time freight
- Maintain equipment.
- Preform pre-tip, enroute and post trip inspections.
- Oversee condition of the truck and trailer, inspect tires, lights, brakes etc.
- Receive and relay information to dispatch.
- Tractor trailer driving experience (long haul)
- Class 1 driver’s license or international equivalent
- 12 months of verifiable experience
- Clean driving record
- No criminal record
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Pay per mile.
- Productivity bonuses
- Safety & Fuel coach bonus
- Consistent miles
- Flexible schedules
Earn a salary of 0.63 cents per mile, which normally leads to an equivalent hourly wage from 26$/h to 30$/h.
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Contact a recruiter today to find out more.
How to Apply
No views yet