- Sweet Gallery – Posted by Employer
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 93442
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.55-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 22 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 21 Mar 2024
We are looking for experienced Pastry Cooks for Sweet Gallery located at 350 Bering Avenue Etobicoke, ON M8Z 3A9, Canada.
No. of position: 05
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and bake cakes, cookies, pies, puddings, or desserts, according to the recipe: Measure ingredients, using measuring cups and spoons.
- Mix ingredients to form dough or batter, using electric mixer or beats and stirs ingredients by hand.
- Shape dough for cookies, pies, and fancy pastries, using pie dough roller and cookie cutters or by hand.
- Place shaped dough portions in greased or floured pan and insert them in oven, using long-handled paddle.
- Adjust drafts or thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperatures.
- Prepare and cook ingredients for pie fillings, puddings, custards, or other desserts.
- Mix ingredients to make icing.
- Decorate cakes and pastries.
- Instruct kitchen assistants and helpers.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station daily.
- Handle, store, and rotate all products properly.
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas.
Education: No formal education required
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Hourly Rate: $ 16.55 to $ 20 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet