NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. is looking for an experienced Logistics Supervisor.
The position is a permanent, full-time position with minimum 40 hours per week.
Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum 3 years of Logistics Supervisor work experience
• Completion of secondary school education
• Ability to communicate in English
• Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics
• Prepare and submit logistics reports on regular basis
• Arrange for repairs and maintenance work as needed
• Recruit and oversee training of junior staff
• Maintain staff schedules and coordinate work as required
• Resolve logistics issues as they arise
Work Location – 800 Carleton Ct, Delta, BC
Number of positions: 1
Compensation – $24-28 per hour
How to Apply
Apply with your resume to email@example.com
No views yet