Painter (7 Vacancies)
- ALM Construction Ltd. – Posted by Employer
- Job ID : 8107
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 Jan 2020
- Expiry Date : 12 Jan 2021
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time
$21.00 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Several locations in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia
No formal education required
Minimum 2 years of experience required
Written and Oral English
1. Apply paint and other decorative finishes to interior and exterior surfaces of residences and commercial locations.
2. Making on- site preparations such as checking all materials are in place, building scaolding and covering fixtures.
3. Remove old paint of walls and other surfaces and prepare them for painting.
4. Prime, sand, seal, patch and paint surfaces buildings and fixtures utilizing all types of painting materials such as varnish, lacquer, shellac, enamel, latex, water proofing and heat resistant finishes. 5. Operate, clean and maintain all painting equipment, including brush, roll, sprayers and electronic sprayers and pumps. 6. Erect scaolding, rigging and ladders as necessary in a manner consistent with safety codes.
Driving license is an asset
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
– Physically demanding
ALM Construction Ltd.
6781 150th Street, Surrey, B.C. V3S 3J1
How to ApplyHow to Apply: PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet