22 Jan 2023
Painter (1 Vacancy)
- Kaizen Renovations Corp. – Posted by Employer
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 84756
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 22 Jan 2023
- Expiry Date : 22 Jan 2024
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time
$25.00 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Several job sites in the Lower Mainland, BC and #1 – 1266 West 7th AVe. Vancouver, BC, V6H 1B6
No formal education required
Minimum 2 years of experience required
Written and Oral English required
1. Apply paint and other decorative finishes to interior and exterior surfaces of residences and commercial locations.
2. Making on-site preparations such as checking all materials are in place, building scaffolding and covering fixtures.
3. Remove old paint off of walls and other surfaces and prepare them for painting. 4. Prime, sand, seal, patch and paint surfaces buildings and fixtures utilizing all types of painting materials such as varnish, lacquer, shellac, enamel, latex,
water proofing and heat resistant finishes.
5. Operate, clean and maintain all painting equipment, including brush, roll, sprayers and electronic sprayers and pumps.
6. Erect scaffolding, rigging and ladders as necessary in a manner consistent
with safety codes.
Kaizen Renovations Corp.
#1 – 1266 West 7th AVe. Vancouver, BC, V6H 1B6
How to Apply:
How to Apply
APPLY BY EMAIL ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED.
No views yet