Global Visa Consulting (www.gvcvisa.com) is a global leader in the field of immigration, and we have an immediate opening for a full-time position of Operations Vice-President (NOC 0014). This position will be responsible for overseeing and developing efficient operating strategies and cost-effective methods in order to help the organization meet its short- and long-term objectives.
• Develop and implement effective operating strategies to assist us in the optimization of our operations.
• Create processes, strategies and guidelines focused on client data to efficiently address the most critical opportunities and issues.
• Research and analyze marketing analytic reports to improve Global Visa Consulting customer success rate and increase customer awareness.
• Collaborate with and direct the operations team to ensure that high-quality output is delivered.
• Allocate, track and record departmental operating budget accordingly.
• Monitor all marketing promotions and campaigns and enhance when necessary.
• Select middle manager, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
• Develop media strategies and public relations activities.
• A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other related discipline is required.
• 3+ years of middle managerial experience is required.
• Exceptional English writing skill is required.
• Experience in the immigration industry is preferred.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented team player and leader.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com.
Location: 4500 Kingsway Suite 2601 Burnaby, BC V5H 2A9
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $100000 CAD annually
No views yet