- Newville Drywall Ltd. – Posted by xxx
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 64242
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$27.00 / hour Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-08-23
- Posting Date : 08 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 08 Aug 2023
Newville Drywall Ltd. Located at Unit 202, 8028 128 St Surrey, British Columbia V3W 4E9 is
looking for a lather to be a part of their team at the earliest.
No of Positions: 02
• Prepare wall and ceiling layouts
• Install metal stud framing for interior drywall or plaster walls and ceilings, using hand tools and
• Attach metal or gypsum lath to studs or furring using nails, screws, clips or wire ties.
• Cut openings in lath for heating and ventilation piping, ducts and electrical outlets.
• Install corner beads and wire mesh around beams to which plaster is to be applied.
• Install acoustic tile, hangers for suspended ceilings and metal studs for composition wallboard
Completion of secondary School is an asset.
Experience of 01 to less than 02 years is required
Interested candidates can send their resume to: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & New commers are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet