SEDOLI Holdings Ltd. – Office Manager (NOC 1221-B)
Position: Office Manager (NOC 1221-B)
Hours: Monday to Friday (30 hours/week)
Hourly Wage: $23~$26 (Depends on experience)
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working location: #405-609 W. Hastings St. Vancouver BC, V6B 4W4
Primary Service of Business: Marketing Management Consulting Service
Sedoli Holdings Ltd. is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and experienced Office Manager to join our high paced marketing & advertisement agency.
Since 2013 we have helped businesses online and offline achieve their business objectives, placing their brand strategy, websites, social media, and marketing campaigns at the fore front of consumer consciousness. We provide unique solutions to marketing challenges. Through careful planning and strategic development, we place our clients’ needs at the center of all our work. In our view, relationships are more durable than contracts, which is why we value transparency and communication above all else.
· Co-ordinate office administrative procedures and services, in conjunction with the Director
· Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to our partners
· Responsible for the day-to-day general administration of company, assist the Director and support the staff team
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports and statistics for internal and external use
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to support staff and ensure procedures are followed
· Oversee the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys; process of invoices, receipts and payments as required
· In liaison with the Director with maintaining and reviewing all service contracts and agreements
· Assist in matters relating to marketing and publicity for the company promotional materials
· Assist in staff recruitment and orientation activities; manage and train staff who perform accounts and admissions duties, and new staff in other positions
· Ensure that office equipment (phone, printer, fax etc.) is in good working order; arrange for repair when necessary
· Hold the budget for routine stationery and office supplies and ensure all is kept in stock; check inventory and place orders when necessary
· Help with the receptionist duties for office, greet visitors, answer telephone, refer enquiries to the respective staff where appropriate
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Director
· A college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications or a related to a subject matter is usually required.
· At least two years of work experience in a related administrative position is required
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Strong administrative skills: attention to details and excellent organizational skills required
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- Ability to work with confidential documents and manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office suite, particularly MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
How to Apply
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Officer Manager” in the subject line.
No views yet