- New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 28140
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-09-01
- Posting Date : 21 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 17 Jan 2022
Mongio is a Reggio-inspired early learning program that provides a strong foundation for both kindergarten and the primary years ahead.
We are a licensed Child care organization operating from our main campus at 600 Royal Ave, New Westminster, BC.
Our website is www.mongio.com
We are currently providing the following programs to children under our care: Infant / Toddler Program, 3-5 Year Program, Pre-school Program, School Age Care Program. Our teaching philosophy is built on 4 pillars: Nurture, Integration, Creativity and Experience.
We are currently seeking a professional office manager for our day care. You will be responsible for the following main duties：
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures,
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met，
- Carry out administrative activities of Mongio, including scheduling, material purchase, repair and maintenance supervision
- Assist in the preparation of the operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls，
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence,
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures，
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree or college diploma in Business, Public Administration or Education
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably from an education or daycare sector.
- Clean vulnerable sector check (Canada wide) (This is mandatory due to licensing requirement) Comfortable working in an environment with many children.
- CPR, Responsible Adult in Childcare is an asset.
Mongio is an equal employer, and We offer employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, religious, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to every aspect of the employment relationship, including recruitment selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, disciplinary or any matters of employment.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the person meeting these requirements and are passionate about joining Mongio, Please send your resume, cover letter and proof of credentials to us by Email.
The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Job ID: Office Manager.
Application Deadline: Until filled.
Only the selected individual will be contacted and interviewed by phone.
Due to COVID-19 and Provincial Health guidance and City requirements, as well as taking care of children under our care, Mongio is practicing social distance. Please do not visit our building for the application. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
No views yet