Motion Logistics Ltd.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Total Vacancies: 1
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2-3 years of related experience is required.
Business Address: Unit 208-12877 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3W 1E6
NOC Group: Administrative Officers (NOC 1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Manager
This company is currently hiring 1 full-time permanent Office Manager to join their team in Surrey, British Columbia as soon as possible.
· Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
· Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
· Co-ordinate and plan for office services.
· Following up with clients, if required, on behalf of the President of the Company
· General administration of office including banking, accounting and inventory
· Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
· Resolve the complaints received from the client.
· Completion of Secondary Education is required.
· 2-3 years of experience in relevant field is mandatory.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet