19 Jul 2022
- PANNU SIKH TRANSPORT LTD. – Posted by WORD IMMIGRATION
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 61597
- Category : Admin-Clerical
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-07-19
- Posting Date : 19 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 19 Jul 2023
office assistant JOB POSTING ADVERTISED
Posted on December 12, 2022 by PANNU SIKH TRANSPORT LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Personal suitability
- Adaptability, Analytical, Collaborative, Creativity, Efficiency, Energetic, Goal-oriented, Hardworking, Integrity, Outgoing, Positive attitude, Proactive, Quick learner, Time management, Accurate, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability
- Area of specialization
- Reports, Forms and records, Invoices, Contracts, Correspondence
- Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Windows
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents, Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries, Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases, Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents, Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically, Send and receive messages, Prepare and format page presentation, Compile data, statistics and other information, Prepare invoices and bank deposits, Provide general information to clients and the public, Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, File material in storage area, Label, file and retrieve documents, Locate and remove files requested, Organize and schedule office work, Prepare and monitor contracts and budgets, Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Sitting, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Attention to detail
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
No views yet