Administrative Assistant – office (NOC 13110)
- Lower Mainland Tax & Accounting Services Inc. – Posted by xxx
- Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 93066
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.45 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 20 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 19 Mar 2024
Lower Mainland Tax & Accounting Services Inc., located at 201 – 45863 Yale Road, Chilliwack, BC, V2P 2N6 invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant – office (NOC 13110) to be a part of their team.
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages and electronic enquiries.
- Compile data, statistics, and other information.
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
- Maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
Education & Experience:
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants
1 to less than 02 years of previous experience is required.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No walk ins please Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
New immigrants, youth and Aboriginals are encouraged to apply.
No views yet