Office Administrator (NOC13100)
- Red leaf logistics Inc – Posted by xxx
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 88616
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $27.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Feb 2023
- Expiry Date : 17 Feb 2024
Red leaf logistics inc , located at 54 Mainard Crescent, Brampton, Ontario, L6R 2V1, is looking to hire Office Administrator (NOC13100) for their company.
Work Type: Full Time- permanent
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
– Completion of secondary School is required.
– A university degree or diploma in public administration can be an asset.
– 1 to 2 years of experience in the relevant field is required.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview.
No Walk-ins and Calls please.
Aboriginals & New Immigrants are welcome to apply.
No views yet