- XLNC Furniture Inc. – Posted by XLNC
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 100551
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $30 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 12 Jun 2023
Company Name: XLNC FURNITURE INC.
Job Title: Office Administrator
Job details :
Work Location: 7145 11 ST SE, Calgary , AB T2H 2S1
Wage: $30/hour, Permanent, Full time, 35 hours /week
Number of Positions: 01
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Weekend
Education & Experience:
Completion of high school is required.
1 year of experience in relevant field is required.
Ability to Supervise:
Work Location Information:
Relocation costs covered by employer, Willing to relocate
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure the office operates smoothly.
- Maintain office supplies inventory and place orders when required
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to staff, and ensures everyone is completing their tasks on time
- Develop office policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented properly.
- Coordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Manage office budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
How to Apply
How to Apply :
By email : Xlncfurniture40@gmail.com
*Aboriginals, Indigenous youth are encouraged to apply for this position.
No views yet